COVID 19 - Procedures and Measures to be implemented for re-opening of Moelfryn Caravan Park
As stated previously, together we are facing a truly challenging and unprecedented situation. The global Coronavirus is affecting our families, our communities, our businesses, and our way of life. It is vital that we continue to navigate this together and do everything possible to keep each other safe, so I wanted to update you on how we are implementing procedures and measures for re-opening Moelfryn Caravan Park when our Government (Welsh Government) gives the green light to open.
Your health, wellbeing and safety remain our top priority as always, therefore additional measures are being introduced together with the measures that came into force back in March 2020.
Further procedures and measures we are taking for re-opening the Park:
- Avoiding physical contact with guests, including handshaking
- Maintain at least 2m proximity on the park unless members of the same family
- Latex gloves will be worn by the staff on site
- Where possible all communications will be via messages on smartphones or telephone
- Use your own facilities (bathrooms) as all caravans and motorhomes have these facilities.
- We will allow one tent at any one time so that the shower block is only used by one family at a time – shower block only open to tents.
Here at Moelfryn, we are working extremely hard to ensure we continue to provide you with the level of service you expect from us during these challenging times.
As the situation eases, we will keep you updated and please know that you can always reach out to us with any question you have.
Look after yourselves, stay connected and safe.